E-mail MeAvni B. Shah
Avni Shah joined Bell Law LLC in March 2006. She focuses her practice in the areas of transactional law, with a particular emphasis on real estate, corporate and estate planning for individuals and small businesses.
Ms. Shah received her B.A in economics and political science from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor in May 2002. She was nominated a James B. Angell Scholar and graduated with University Honors.
Ms. Shah received her Juris Doctorate from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law in May 2005. During law school, Ms. Shah was selected Associate Editor of the The Ohio State Journal of Dispute Resolution and was elected co-president of the Asian Pacific Law Students Association.
Ms. Shah became a member of the Illinois Bar in November 2005. She is currently an active member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association and Indian American Bar Association of Chicago.
She speaks Gujarati fluently and is conversational in Hindi and Spanish.
- Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 2005
- Law Journal: The Ohio State Journal of Dispute Resolution, Associate Editor
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- B.A. - May, 2002
- Major: Economics and Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Indian American Bar Association of Chicago