At Bell Law, LLC, we represent clients needing help in the following areas of our practice:
- Professional licensing advocacy — Immediate and aggressive advocacy is paramount if you are facing the possible suspension or revocation of your professional license. We are at your side from start to finish.
- Small-business formation — Significant financial resources go into forming a business. You want to take the proper legal steps in establishing the legal entity best suited for your new company.
- Small-business contracts and transaction issues — Beyond establishing entities, we help entrepreneurs, including business owners in the Indian community, with ongoing legal issues that arise on a daily basis. From leases to employment contracts, we attend to every detail.
- Commercial and residential real estate — With such a large investment at stake, you need an experienced and knowledgeable real estate attorney reviewing documentation related to your commercial or residential property transaction. We also handle condominium liens (both obtaining releases and recording and handling the liens) as well as any matters before the City of Chicago Zoning and Building Department matters.
- Estate planning — To maximize the value of your assets and minimize potential taxes imposed, we draft detailed estate plans for clients. Strategies include establishment of wills and trusts. In some cases, we represent surviving family members in probate court.